Wednesday, September 19, 2012

LEARNING GUITAR !!............................14th sept 2012..


                LEARNING GUITAR !!

           Being a music buff I always used to follow various bands & was especially fascinated by the GUITAR..!!


     I always wanted to be that rock-star in front of the stage enthralling the audience & learning the guitar was always high on my wishlist but somehow it never really worked out.

             So, to much of my surprise when it did happen I readily took the opportunity & went for my 1st session of learning the guitar. I was nervous but also really excited to play that instrument, I just wanted to get my hands on the guitar, so after learning about the basic strings & notes when I took the guitar in my hands and pulled the strings for the 1st time, it was a very special moment *big smile*. 
           

             The 1st session was really good & I know its just the start of a journey thats going to be real fun...;) Looking forward to the experience...:).....!!

1 comment: